GlobalOffice is the application that allows you to read and write any document, spreadsheet or slide. GlobalOffice uses LibreOffice for that purpose, and it establishes sessions with our servers. As such, GlobalOffice provides you with all the LibreOffice functionalities. LibreOffice is a free and open source office suite that comprises programs for word processing, the creation and editing of spreadsheets, slideshows, diagrams and drawings, working with databases, and composing mathematical formulae. In concrete, GlobalOffice allows you to use the following LibreOffice modules:
- Writer. A word processor with similar functionality and file support to Microsoft Word or WordPerfect. It has extensive WYSIWYG word processing capabilities, but can also be used as a basic text editor.
- Calc. A spreadsheet program, similar to Microsoft Excel or Lotus 1-2-3. It has a number of unique features, including a system which automatically defines series of graphs, based on information available to the user.
- Impress. A presentation program resembling Microsoft PowerPoint. Presentations can be exported as SWF files, allowing them to be viewed on any computer with Adobe Flash Player installed.
- Draw. A vector graphics editor and diagramming tool similar to Microsoft Visio and comparable in features to early versions of CorelDRAW. It provides connectors between shapes, which are available in a range of line styles and facilitate building drawings such as flowcharts. It also includes features similar to desktop publishing software such as Scribus and Microsoft Publisher.
- Math. An application designed for creating and editing mathematical formulae. The application uses a variant of XML for creating formulas, as defined in the OpenDocument specification. These formulas can be incorporated into other documents in the LibreOffice suite, such as those created by Writer or Calc, by embedding the formulas into the document.
- Base. A database management program, similar to Microsoft Access. LibreOffice Base allows the creation and management of databases, preparation of forms and reports that provide end users easy access to data. Like Access, it can be used to create small embedded databases that are stored with the document files.
GlobalOffice includes a local file manager, and a remote file manager from which you can edit your documents. From the remote file manager you will be able to download locally the files, and share them with other appliucations like email clients or OTT.
GlobalOffice uses Guacamole and VNC technology.
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
GlobalOffice - LibreOffice for Excel, Word and Slides in remote is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-11-11. The program can be installed on iOS.
GlobalOffice - LibreOffice for Excel, Word and Slides in remote (version 3.0) has a file size of 15.41 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 24 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.